SPEED SAFETY ZONES SAVE LIVES
Keeping California Communities Safe
the state of speed safety
- 4,285 fatalities were reported in California due to crashes. 1
- 1,100 California pedestrians died in 2022. 2
- 35% of all traffic fatalities in California were speed-related.
Keeping California roads safe
Speed safety systems will automatically ticket drivers who exceed the posted speed limit by 11 mph.
Motorists will get a warning for the first ticket, but will be fined for a second offense.
The five-year pilot program will allow cities to install speed safety systems in areas near school zones and areas known for racing and a high volume of traffic collisions
Pilot cities: Los Angeles, San Jose, Oakland, Glendale, Long Beach and San Francisco.
safer speeds, safer communities
- Verra Mobility is dedicated to working with California communities to reduce speeding and save lives.
- We offer innovative solutions that help cities and transit agencies implement speed safety systems easily and efficiently.
- As a leading California safety system provider, we are committed to ensuring your program’s success.
Automate speed enforcement with a compact system featuring the latest detection, video, and illumination components.
TURNKEY SAFETY PROGRAMS
Enable schools and law enforcement agencies to use their resources more efficiently, freeing up officials and officers to focus on additional tasks.
KEEP SCHOOLS SAFE
AN END-TO-END SOLUTION
Ensure students, teachers, parents, and members of the community reach their destination safely.
A VARIETY OF SPEED ENFORCEMENT SOLUTIONS
Government Solutions - Contact Us
"*" indicates required fields