Our toll management services can save fleets up to 50 percent over unmanaged toll methods. Around the world, all-electronic toll roads and cashless toll lanes are enabling speed, convenience and improved mobility for drivers. However, lack of interoperability among toll authorities can create a complex, disjointed experience for fleets, since cashless and all-electronic toll collection is not designed with fleets in mind. As a result, toll management can be a complicated, arduous and error-prone undertaking for commercial fleets, fleet management companies and rental car companies.
Solving complex tolling challenges
Juggling multiple toll accounts, ensuring accounts stay current to prevent violations and coordinating toll equipment among drivers can easily consume a fleet manager’s workday and cost the fleet significant time and money.
Our technology-enabled, flexible toll management and toll violation elimination solutions answer these challenges by consolidating fleet tolling into centralized, automated solutions that can either act as the fleet’s primary tolling method, or as a back-up to prevent toll violations.
Optimizing toll management
As the leading provider of toll management solutions throughout North America, and toll and violation collection solutions throughout Europe, we can:
- Toll Violations: Reduce or eliminate on covered all-electronic and cashless toll lanes
- Fleet Toll Spend: Gain crucial visibility into tolling activity
- Toll Processing and Administration: Save 50-80 percent over traditional methods
- Interoperable Tolling: Available on all-electronic and cashless toll roads for all covered vehicles
- Route Optimization: Deepen fleet efficiencies by understanding routes and tolling
- Customer satisfaction: Enable convenient cashless tolling for customers and fleet drivers
- Back-up toll coverage: Prevent toll violations if the fleet vehicle’s primary tolling method fails